If you experience a manufacturer’s defect, Safilo warrants your eyewear products for a limited period from the purchase of the product. Safilo has sole discretion to determine what qualifies as a manufacturer's defect. If your warranty claim is approved, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product to you.
Safilo warrants that the purchased product is free from manufacturing defects (in material or workmanship) for a period of 3 years (36 months) from the date of purchase.
What Isn't Covered
- Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, improper storage, abuse, and/or neglect.
- Lost, stolen, dropped, shattered, sat on or any other damage caused by the consumer.
- If you are not the original owner of the product.
- Normal wears and tears after your usage.
- Any purchases made by an unauthorized reseller.
Limitation on Damages
For breach of any written or implied warranty on this product, the consumer is limited to damages of repair of the product or replacement with an identical or equivalent style or refund, at the election of Safilo. Safilo is NOT liable for any other damages, such as special, incidental, or consequential damages, resulting from the use of this product. The Carrera limited warranty does not exclude or otherwise limit any rights or remedies of the consumer conveyed by any applicable mandatory consumer protection laws and regulations.
- Direct Purchase from carreraworld.us.com within the Past Year:
- To start your warranty claim, please send an email to email@example.com
- Purchase from an Authorized Retailer within the Past Year:
- If you made your purchase at an authorized retailer in the past year, you must reach out to the retailer directly to start your warranty claim.