Free shipping on all orders
Carrera was founded in the 1950s, and the shapes of that era still influence the label's aesthetic with such pieces as these sizeable square sunglasses. The strong silhouette of these sunglasses is carved out of chunky acetate, with a gold-tone double bridge and a matching set of slim arms lending a smart finish to this sports-inspired look. Carrera's signature logo printed on the temples and a subtle metal 'C' inside the left end tip elevate this pair to a fully fledged fashion item, while the gradient lenses with a dark-brown tint offer full UV protection and reduce glare. Adjust the silicone nose pads to your desired fit and wear yours daily for an instant dose of Carrera cool.
- Navigator Full Rim Frame Shape
- Black Gold B Acetate Front Frame & Metal Temple Material
- Brown Sf Gradient Non-Polarized Lenses
- Rx Able: Can Be Fitted With Prescription Lenses
- Lens Width: 57mm, Bridge Size: 19mm, Temple Length: 140mm
- Comes in Complimentary Storage Case